Coming Soon: The LOVEolution Game!
Hi everyone. Aaron and I have been working on a new idea and we’re really excited to share it with you! Our idea is to create an interactive game that we can all play. The purpose of the game is to increase our daily experience of love while we actively learn, participate socially and culturally, interact with each other and above all, create more love in the world!
Now, we’ll need your help, because we’ve only come up with a basic framework, so at the end of this blog post we’ll be asking you for your ideas.
Here is the basic idea of The LOVEolution Game:
- You would log into the game and get access to a massive list of LOVE-inducing activities.
- Each activity would be assigned a point value according to its level of difficulty, effectiveness and love-generating ability.
- Each day you would complete as many of these activities as you’d like (and even make up your own) and you’ll get points for each activity you do.
- These are real-life activities we’re talking about. This game isn’t played online – it is designed to make a real impact in the world.
- Each activity would promote one or more of the following:
- Conversation/Social interaction
- Personal Growth
- The activities would range from:
- doing various love exercises
- giving your time, money, things, love, etc. to others
- loving your body (i.e. eating healthy & exercising)
- doing energy work such as yoga, qi gong, etc.
- working on a goal
- getting out of your comfort zone
- having a difficult (but necessary) conversation
- learning from Love Experts
- beginning (and continuing) a personal growth program
- resisting a bad habit
- anything else you can dream of!
- Each activity you complete will go on your profile page as a record of the love you’re spreading to the world
Here is the great thing about The LOVEolution Game:
Everybody is a winner! Every time you play, and every activity you participate in, you will not only get points within the game, but you’ll actually be making a difference in the world!
Now we’d like your help:
What do you think of this idea? Is there anything you would change? Can you think of any ways to make it even more interactive, more powerful or more fun?
We’d love to hear what you think. Please share your comments below: